ABOUT USLEADERSHIPPROGRAMS AND SERVICESVOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS
The regional branch office was opened in 2003. It consists of 11 zonal and 22 woreda branches.
Located in Hawassa, the SNNP Regional city which is 275 km South of Addis Ababa.
- Food Security & Disaster Preparedness/Response
- Community Based Health First Aid (CBHFA)
- Ambulance Service
- Essential Drugs Program (EDP)
- Water and Sanitation (Watsan)
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control
The regional branch has a total of 1,015,809 regular, 336 lifelong, 55 family and 643 corporate members and 12,517 volunteers who are providing humanitarian services to the community.